Thursday, September 20, 2012

pay-day

Here are yesterday's thrift finds! I bought some at Goodwill, and some at my work (which is a consignment shop). This isn't everything i bought...just the important things haha. 
and my pictures are not that good of quality, i'm aware.


Ralph Lauren blazer; it's a tad small on me..but whatever man, it's perfect! 



Alfani top; it's a size 12 but will work perfectly as a dress!



Forever 21 sweater/top; I think this will look great over a couple dresses that i have...it has great texture.


Knitted mushroom sweater vest....one of those things i just couldn't pass up.

But anywho that's it for now! I also picked up a purse that I've had my eye on for a while...it like a quilted patent leather (fake, of course bleh) with a chain strap. It will do until I have money for a real one like it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment